- Hardware Modifications would be required to utilize external time synchronization
- There is no mini-SD slot for external FLASH storage or future peripherals
- The MicaZ has 4KB of RAM instead of 8KB limiting task set sizes
- The newer ATmega1281 processor is also better on energy
- FireFly nodes use standard .1" headers allowing for easier prototyping of add-on boards
- FireFly nodes only have components on one side with a PCB antenna making for simpler manufacturing
Go to the Quick-Start page for installation and programming instructions.
Additional micaZ related instructions can be found on the micaZ-quick-start page.